- This event has passed.
Birth Mom Fall Fest
October 21, 2023 @ 11:30 am – 1:30 pmFree
Join us at the AL E Polin Park and the Children’s Museum for a free day of food and fun! Our annual Birth Mom Fall Fest is our favorite time of the year, and we hope to see you and your kids there!
1. There is plenty of street parking
2. Bring your blanket for a picnic with other birth mom’s!
3. Lunch provided and we can’t wait for the community with you all:
At 12:30 everyone will head to the Children’s Museum-remember free parking in the garage!
Haunted House Tickets will be handed out to each birth mom and her kiddos at the entrance to the BooVille!
You and your kiddos will get a catered lunch and free tickets to the Children’s Museum Haunted House. The theme this year is BOOville, a town where Halloween classics live during their “offseason.” See what mad scientists, witches, werewolves and more are up when it’s not Halloween!
Please note there may be some frightening objects in the Haunted House, but the Museum does a great job at playing up the fun of each room so it shouldn’t be too scary for your little ones.
- Walk through BOOville with all the lights on and fun, upbeat music playing
- No tricks here! Grab some treats from the friendly greeters without Halloween masks
- Play hide-and-seek as you move throughout the house. Can you spot the Haunted House mascot?
- Find Halloween-related fun facts, like “How many bones are in the human body?” (Answer: 206!)
If you and your kiddos want to visit the rest of the Children’s Museum, you can buy tickets at the door.